In addition to my home practice and classes at my local studio, I frequently participate in workshops and events for fun, and/or to obtain RYT credit. Below is a list of recent and upcoming workshops/events:
- December 17, 2017: Workshop with Talia Sutra at Pure Yoga.
- January 13-14, 2018: Exhale to Inhale Trauma-Informed Teacher Training at ISHTA Yoga.
- February 4, 2017: Relax and Renew: Yoga for Calming the Mind with Guta Hedewig, held at Bhagavat Life, a non-profit organization that hosts educational and wholistic workshops. Fun fact: they also offer Ayurvedic cooking classes and trainings!
- March 10-12, 2017: 18-hour Trauma-Informed Yoga Training with Hala Khouri and Exhale to Inhale, held at ISHTA Yoga. Read more about my experience here!
- April 21-24, 2017: Yoga Journal LIVE New York. Although I couldn’t miss work or splurge for the four-day pass (which costs $1,100!), I attended a few fun workshops on Saturday and Sunday – read more about my experience here!
- June 17, 2017: Yoga & Ayurveda with Guta Hedewig, held at Bhagavat Life. This is one of my favorite spaces in the city to practice, learn, play, and eat delicious food.
- Beg. May 15, 2017: Yoga Journal Master Class. A one year online master class program consisting of specialized workshops with senior teachers, weekly yoga practices, dharma talks, guided self-study assignments, and live webinars with the master teachers, including:
- Baron Baptiste (Power Yoga Basics)
- Seane Corn (Yoga for Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Detox)
- Sri Dharma Mittra (Yoga Nidra)
- Aadil Palkhivala (Connecting Philosophy and Alignment)
- Shiva Rea (The Evolution of Namaskar)
- Colleen Saidman Yee (Restorative Yoga)
- Rodney Yee (Pranayama)
See you on the mat!